Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Been Awhile

It's been awhile since I have posted. I have been  pretty caught up in life and I am loving it. Planning birthday parties and a Scentsy party. I have decided I love party planning :) I have been spending a lot of time with my sisters and family and enjoying being pregnant. Baby B is kicking pretty frequently these days and I have gotten some of the most adorable clothes from my sisters. It helps a lot with the excitement factor. Addy is about to be 4 and I am having the hardest time wrapping my head around my beautiful...big girl, not baby, is growing so quickly. However, I have a feeling that that particular feeling will never go away. Life has its ups and downs and I will take them as they come. Just going to enjoy the little things along the way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews