Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy Happy Birthday My Boy

Dearest Donavin,

Well, today marks the 2nd year since you both graced us with your beautiful face and said goodbye. I miss you more with every day that passes and to be honest I am not sure how I have gotten through the last 2 years with out you. Scratch that, I know how. Its the power that keeps us connected. It is Jesus. You are safe in His loving arms and that gives me more comfort then even I can comprehend.
2 years old. You would be walking, talking, and if you are anything like your father...driving me nuts. ;) Not a day goes by when I don't wonder what our lives would be like if you were still here. I look for you in the face of every toddler that is about your age. Wonder what you would look like, sound like, smell like. I miss you.
You have more of my love then I ever thought was possible for someone I spent so little time with. I wonder what your celebration in heaven is like...I can't wait to be a part of it. I long for the day that I can hold you in my arms again. I long for the day our family is complete again. Until that day my sweet boy know that I miss you deeply and miss you more.

Happy 2nd Birthday.

"My Angel, my darling, my star, my love will find you wherever you are."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews